Monday, September 29, 2008

Do You Have A Case Of The Mondays? - Vol 2

I ripped this one off of a friend's site...

Listen, here's the deal. I know sometimes you feel like you're going crazy, but perk up you pejorative pessimist and take a look at these folks...



I'm not saying that I don't love trees, because they happen to be on my list of favorite things. But I can say with a great deal of confidence that I do not worship them. Do you?

There now, (head pat) see it's not all that bad now is it?

Happy Monday!

~A

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

"I want you to know that...trees! AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

I wonder what they think about the little seedlings that they are tromping over as they walk around the forest...how can they live with themselves. I love trees too...and I want them to know that. You hear me trees!!!!