Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Weekend Update 11/29 & 11/30

Setlist
My Savior Lives - G
Mighty to Save - G
Majesty - A
Still - D

Report Card
Rehearsal 3.5 - Got started late again... I think everyone showed up a little late. Had a hard time finding a bass player and sound guy. Thanks to Aaron, we were able to at least get up and running.
Technical Execution 3.0 - We struggled this week all around. I was playing leadish electric on Saturday night.... that's always distracting to me and I'm sure to others.
Transitions 3.75 - Pretty good.
Content/Flow 4.0 - Flowed well in the context of the service... esp. Still
Church Participation 3.5 - ok. Kind of perceived a general hangover from thanksgiving dinner.
Energy 3.5 - A little lower because of too much turkey. Aaron's message really brought some good energy though.
Movement 3.65 - yes. Pretty effective especially from Mighty To Save through Still

Overall = 3.56

~A

No comments: